Friday, July 15, 2011

I need to get something off my chest.

It's not LEGO related but I just don't have the gumption to maintain two blogs so I'm just going to ignore my other blog.
This is a message to the entire world. Please, please, please, if you have somebody coming to look at your dishwasher on a certain day...make sure the fucking thing is empty. Not full and running. If a builder has scheduled me to be at your house at 9:00 am on a certain day, I will be there at 9:00 am and expect your dishwasher to be empty. The next time I arrive at some body's house and their dishwasher is halfway through a cycle, I'm fucking leaving. Period, point blank. I'm not being rebellion but I might go to a scrip club though.
Also, yeah, there's a really good chance that I'll need to get under your sink. The water doesn't magically get into your dishwasher so it might only be polite to have all your Kirkland garbage bags, various Mr. Clean bottles, the ashtrays that you only bring out when Granny comes over (even though you don't let her smoke in the house) and of course, that mother-fucking disgusting jar of sickening bacon grease that you only save because that same Granny taught your mom to do thus passing the habit on to you. If it's not empty, I'm just going to pull all that shit out and leave it all over your kitchen when I'm done. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment