Saturday, May 28, 2011

"It comes in any color you want, so long as you've got the paint..."


"It comes in any color you want, so long as you've got the paint..."
Originally uploaded by Sʎint Zvlkx

Brick Arms fanboyism has finally gone to the next level. A MOC actually showing Will selling his tiny weapons. Brilliant? Annoying? Freaky?


Perhaps all of these.







Also: Bravo to Mr. Chapman for filling a niche and doing it so well. I may not be into guns but I really like the Star Wars/sci-fi and castle weapons Brick Arms has produced.

2 comments:

  1. I'd hesitate to call my MOC fanboyism- at the risk of sounding pretentious, I personally think of it as a little fourth-wall breaking tribute to Will, for being such a nice guy to myself & the Lego community as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awfully close though aren't you? You gotta admit that it does smack of fanboi-ism right. I like it though; it's funny.

    ReplyDelete